HELP Find me someone to replace vinyl liner in the Seattle-Tacoma area!

fitchbuck

Apr 29, 2023
BONNEY LAKE, WA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I am the owner of a 16' x 32' above ground Doughboy. For the life of me, I cannot find a single pool company in the greater Puget Sound area (Seattle - Tacoma) willing to do a vinyl liner replacement -- including the largest chain Aquaquip, who are an authorized Doughboy dealer..

If you know of anyone: NO quotes will be scoffed at, I encourage both public pool companies & private individuals alike to provide an estimate.

Thanks... Gary.

Have you tried going into pool stores and asking the sales folks? Sometimes when buying the liner they will give you numbers for people who do the work. Most pool installers don’t do liners only but sometimes the people at the store will know if independent people who do that work.

I think in general it is hard to find folks who do just liners. Before we realized we had to do a full replacement on our pool we only found one person who does liners only in our area.

Good luck!

Have you tried going into pool stores and asking the sales folks? Sometimes when buying the liner they will give you numbers for people who do the work. Most pool installers don’t do liners only but sometimes the people at the store will know if independent people who do that work.

I think in general it is hard to find folks who do just liners. Before we realized we had to do a full replacement on our pool we only found one person who does liners only in our area.

Good luck
We all want to save money and always look online for bargains, nothing wrong with that. But going into a store, purchasing the liner from them and they may have the magic number of people. Decoy wasn't saying this but I think it's worth a try.

I don't know where you bought the liner from but mom and pop stores may hold back info for their customers vs a casual person. Everyone can have connections if they think they will benefit from

Reactions: Decoy205
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.