Help! Cannot find information on this filter and multiport valve handle

lamingtons_at_sea

Oct 15, 2023
Australia
Have been having trouble trying to find a replacement multiport handle - the previous owner let this old one disintegrate and it is in need of replacing.

20230922_150946.jpg

The handle lid has Quipmaster written on it and the filter tank itself says HRS 7500 and Filtrite.

20230922_150949.jpg 20231014_222942.jpg 20231014_222959.jpg

I can't find much about either, and certainly nothing resembling these bits of equipment which makes replacing the handle quite challenging. I am guessing they may be quite old bits of equipment.

20230625_161743.jpg

I am not terribly experienced with pools but I am trying to get this pool and its equipment into a reasonable state! The equipment is in an area with some access and visibility issues as you can see. Appreciate any insight/advice that people might have on trying to replace and so this poor pool can finally be cleaned and the filter backwashed!

Welcome to TFP! :wave: It's possible that MPV is discontinued in which case you would need to replace the entire valve unit. But below is a link to a company based out of AU that may have more history on that model/product. If they confirm no replacements are available, they should be able to tell you which MPV is compatible to fit your plumbing and filter. Hope that helps.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.