Logan, Utah
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
Hello from Logan, Utah. First I have to thank this forum and everyone on it. It’s been a fantastic resource since I found it a few days ago and know it’s going to be a priceless (literally) resource in this massive project my husband and I have taken on. Second, yes, we may be a bit crazy as first time pool owners but my husband has always wanted a pool/spa and I have wanted a conservatory so it grew into a natatorium.

We are just in the very early phase of planning and purchasing a fiberglass (possibly DIY package) pool kit and Spa.
My husband is a GM/developer so we have a great group of subcontractors that are on board and ready to help.

We are currently in the process of purchasing our pool. A Leisure Pool Elegance 20’ x 11.5 and Sorrento Spa 7.5x7.5 We won’t be starting this project until late Sept.-Oct. so won’t get the pool shipped until then.

Kit that comes with pool is Hayward products, will be ironing out the specifics in the next couple days. Will be a SWG. Am definitely considering adding a UV system after reading comments on this forum since I have a child with asthma and it will be an indoor pool.

the Plan/Pool…
Indoor Natatorium/Solarium addition to our home. Addition is 28’ x 30’.
Two walls will be glass windows and patio doors as well as vaulted gabled glass ceiling with windows that can open as well. We are still working with draftsman since we had to wait until we had a pool picked out to work out final layout.

We will install dehumidifier system, automatic pool cover, etc… but hope that half the year we can open the windows, doors and roof windows and have it feel like it’s somewhat outdoors and then in the cold months close it up and let the sun shine through. We get very cold and snowy in the winter and pretty hot in the summer.

This is all still in planning…fingers crossed the draftsman, engineer, HVAC and subs can make what’s in my head a reality, haha.

Sorry this is so long….just wanted to introduce myself and say thank you to everyone for sharing their knowledge. I know I will need some help before this is all over. You have all been very helpful already!