Marietta, GA
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Core-55
Hi, I stumbled across this site last year but wasn't ready to take over pool maintenance from my pool company. This year I finally took the plunge and it has been a lot better than I thought thanks to this site. I ordered the TFTest 100 and am using the pool math app. Thank you to the mods here for all your help!

Reactions: willygee
Congrats! Welcome!

Joining Welcome Home GIF

North Atlanta in the house! I took my son to six flags white water in Marietta last week and made a point of looking at the 2ft deep water at where I was in the wave pool. It was already cloudy and you couldn’t see the pool floor detail! I felt dirty. Then I came home to my TFP-aligned pool and could see the screw heads on the drain caps 7.5ft down. Made me feel complete again. TFP is the way to go.

North Atlanta in the house! I took my son to six flags white water in Marietta last week and made a point of looking at the 2ft deep water at where I was in the wave pool. It was already cloudy and you couldn’t see the pool floor detail! I felt dirty. Then I came home to my TFP-aligned pool and could see the screw heads on the drain caps 7.5ft down. Made me feel complete again. TFP is the way to go.
Yes, I feel the same way every time we go to whitewater!