Jenny1

Aug 11, 2022
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello everyone! my name is Jenny , I i’m excited to be here and learn all about pools and how to take care of mine because I’ve never had one before … Although I do love to swim and I’ve always swam in pools and lakes, Took swimming lessons up until life saving level etc
So basically I wanted a salt water pool but I don’t have a chlorinator yet -won’t get one till next year now that it’s middle of August - so I’m trying to set up my pool still because I didn’t have the things that I needed My boyfriends doing everything himself and not really as into the pool as me lol I’m not sure what forum
to post my questions in.. the biggest problem I have now is that my pool is freezing cold and I am out of money after some
Mishaps and money wasting lol. My older son turns 13 on August 26 I was hoping to have a pool party

Attachments

• 7CC7A51F-BEFA-467E-9BC0-606C463CDBCB.jpeg
    7CC7A51F-BEFA-467E-9BC0-606C463CDBCB.jpeg
    575 KB · Views: 6
Hello everyone! my name is Jenny , I i’m excited to be here and learn all about pools and how to take care of mine because I’ve never had one before … Although I do love to swim and I’ve always swam in pools and lakes, Took swimming lessons up until life saving level etc
So basically I wanted a salt water pool but I don’t have a chlorinator yet -won’t get one till next year now that it’s middle of August - so I’m trying to set up my pool still because I didn’t have the things that I needed My boyfriends doing everything himself and not really as into the pool as me lol I’m not sure what forum
to post my questions in.. the biggest problem I have now is that my pool is freezing cold and I am out of money after some
Mishaps and money wasting lol. My older son turns 13 on August 26 I was hoping to have a pool party
I’m sorry I totally forgot to say that I bought this pool used off Facebook marketplace and I’m still trying to set it up in the middle of the Summer anyways I will post that in another form where I ask for help thanks and it’s great to be here

Hello and welcome to TFP! :wave: We'll be happy to help you through just about any pool issue. The cold water part though, that may be between you and the sun. :) Be sure to bookmark our Pool Care Basics for TONS of great info. If you have any questions let us know.