Hello from Dauphin Manitoba Canada

Don63

Aug 1, 2023
Dauphin Manitoba Canada
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
I have been a pool owner for 31 years. I have never had many issues with pool water until last summer and again this summer. I posted my issues on a new thread. Hope I can get this fixed as our swimming season is not long in our climate. lol

Don

Did you figure things out? Once you populate the app with all of your pool details, then upload a full set of water test results, it should produce accurate info. But let us know if you still need help.
I have replaced the eliminated water and pump is back on and circulating. I will add the liquid chlorine tonight and bring another sample to be tested tomorrow. Hopefully my cya is lower and chlorine starts to hold.

I will order my own test kit tomorrow. I am in Canada so not sure how long it will take. Which test kit to you recommend?

Which test kit to you recommend?
Unfortunately, Taylor has precedence over test kits in Canada, so you'll want to order a Taylor K-2006C up there. However, if you travel south or have a PO Box down this way, you can order a TF-Series kit at a much better price and value. The TF-100 is linked in my signature.

Unfortunately, Taylor has precedence over test kits in Canada, so you'll want to order a Taylor K-2006C up there. However, if you travel south or have a PO Box down this way, you can order a TF-Series kit at a much better price and value. The TF-100 is linked in my signature.
I ordered Taylor K-2006 Test Kit Comp: Chlorine FAS-DPD on Amazon. $148 Canadian Dollars.
Hopefully it comes in quickly...