Hello from Alabama!

Feb 5, 2017
Birmingham, AL
Hi Everyone! I have referenced this site a few times over the last few years, but I just registered the other day. We bought a house with an existing 18x36 in-ground vinyl liner pool about 4.5 years ago, and we have been enjoying our life as pool owners! We never liked the style of our pool, but it got the job done! It is a big, ugly, mostly empty eye-sore ATM as it developed a major leak last year, and after limping it along to get us through the summer, we just let it go at the end of the season. My husband replaced the pump and filter two years ago, but I'm not certain what he put in. I will check as soon as the weather dries up. Now it's time to replace the liner and steps. We are also going to replace the light and coping while we are at it. I would love to see some pictures and/or get some feedback to help us choose what we'd like to put in. I hope I have come to the right place! Thanks so much!

Can we get some pictures?

Are you looking to change coping along with the liner, or just the liner? What type of lights do you have now that you want to change them?

Are you looking to do landscaping changes?

Yippee :flower: (the guide who loves to share her two cents :laughblue: )