Hello everyone!

Excellent. It takes a while to dissolve anyway, and this way no kids were playing with it.

Don;t forget to add chlorine today. And every day. At least until you get all your numbers in range and can fire yup that SWG.
hey Richard! havnt had a chance to work with the pool for a couple of days, but i should be good now. retested the levels and my
P.H. = 7.6
chlorine = 0
TA = 180

i plugged that into pool math and it said to add 32 oz of chlorine(bleach) so i will do that now. what else would you recommend i do before i turn on my SWCG?

hey Richard! havnt had a chance to work with the pool for a couple of days, but i should be good now. retested the levels and my
P.H. = 7.6
chlorine = 0
TA = 180

i plugged that into pool math and it said to add 32 oz of chlorine(bleach) so i will do that now. what else would you recommend i do before i turn on my SWCG?
That's about it. Get the FC level up with bleach and turn the SWG on to maintain the levels. Now it's going to be trying to find the right pump time and SWG setting to keep the pool clean and maintain the right FC level. If you have to choose, better to go higher on the FC. Try to keep it around 5, but never less than 3. And it's okay to go as high as 10 if you're expecting a crowd or just had a crowd.

That's about it. Get the FC level up with bleach and turn the SWG on to maintain the levels. Now it's going to be trying to find the right pump time and SWG setting to keep the pool clean and maintain the right FC level. If you have to choose, better to go higher on the FC. Try to keep it around 5, but never less than 3. And it's okay to go as high as 10 if you're expecting a crowd or just had a crowd.
Thanks man. I really appreciate you. there is no concern with the Ta AT 180? POOLMATH has the target at 60 to 80

Thanks man. I really appreciate you. there is no concern with the Ta AT 180? POOLMATH has the target at 60 to 80
It'll come down as you maintain pH. Every time you get to 7.8, knock it back to 7.2. It'll bounce back up quick enough.

For you, all the TA reading is really good for is calculating the acid dose. Go fiddle with poolmath and see for yourself. If you change the Now TA number to something lower, the amount of acid to adjust pH changes, too. So you need to know it. Otherwise, don't sweat it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.