Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Hi all,

My Hayward heater 250fdn blower ( manual says part number is FDXLBWR1930) has 4 wires. I see many for sale with 2 wires. Anyone know what the difference is and are they interchangeable? (Guesing not)

Thanks

Hi!

No. Still trying. Same part number FDXLBWR1930

Hayward FDXLBWR1930 Combustion Blower 2 wire is around $230​

Hayward FDXLBWR1930 Combustion Blower 4 wire is around $350 -$450​

Tried calling Hayward but they just sent me to their website where I had already tried to go. Maybe I will try give a seller a call and see what they say (if they know)

Mine is the 4 wire. Just was wondering what the difference was and if they are interchangeable? (Guesing not) before I spend an extra $200. Most for sale show as 2 wire.

Hi!

No. Still trying. Same part number FDXLBWR1930

Hayward FDXLBWR1930 Combustion Blower 2 wire is around $230​

Hayward FDXLBWR1930 Combustion Blower 4 wire is around $350 -$450​

Tried calling Hayward but they just sent me to their website where I had already tried to go. Maybe I will try give a seller a call and see what they say (if they know)

Mine is the 4 wire. Just was wondering what the difference was and if they are interchangeable? (Guesing not) before I spend an extra $200. Most for sale show as 2 wire.
How is it connected to the board? If it has 4 wires you need the 4 wire one. Easy to blow a board by hooking up the wrong item.

Mine is the 4-wire. Just seems strange that there are 2 different versions of the same part number. Maybe the 2 wire has an upgraded board, maybe the 2 wire is an upgrade? Really just looking for information so I can make an educated decision before I purchase. The 2-wire is much more available, and cheaper.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.