Heart of Texas pool build started *updated 10/2/2011*

Re: Heart of Texas pool build started

Getting close.
IMG_3325.jpg

IMG_3324.jpg

IMG_3326.jpg

IMG_3316.jpg

Is it just me or does it seem to take forever? :lol: We have the deck formed and they will pour on Weds. A screw up in the water features has us on a delay. Hopefully they will be in this week. A lot of work still left on the cabana. It will have a covered area with a fireplace and a tv between the restroom/storage area and the pool.

Does anyone have pictures of Wet Edge Pearl Matrix Jet Black?

IMG_3327.jpg

IMG_3335.jpg

IMG_3333.jpg

IMG_3334.jpg

IMG_3330.jpg

IMG_3328.jpg

We had a little issue with the decking and Sundek of Austin is coming to do Sunstamp on it. They installed the pool equipment. The rock guy is finishing up. Just like some plaster and we are done.

Here is the equipment installed.
IMG_20110912_144827-1.jpg

IMG_20110912_144815-1.jpg

IMG_20110912_144705-1.jpg

IMG_20110912_144720-1.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Great looking build! I really like the outbuilding... Very nice forthought.

What type of decking did you end up with? We're currently plannin on getting a rock salt finish with integral colored concrete, but your's sure looks sharp.

griff3333 said:
Great looking build! I really like the outbuilding... Very nice forthought.

What type of decking did you end up with? We're currently plannin on getting a rock salt finish with integral colored concrete, but your's sure looks sharp.

We started with stamped colored concrete but we had a problem, and then went with Sunstamp from Sundek. We just have a few things to do on the pool and then tons of landscaping.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.