Hayward tri star SP32102EE Electrical connection instrucitons

Jun 17, 2012
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone can help me find the instructions on how to hook up electric lines to the hayward try star sp32102ee. Its a 2 speed pump, and I already have 220V at the location. The pump is actually already running, but it seems to be running in one speed right now, which is the low speed. I would like to figure out how to switch speeds from low to high and back.

Thank you.

I believe I answered this same question on line at Facebook.

A 2 speed pump normally has three wires running to it (plus the ground wire). One common (1-115volt leg) and two more wires that connect to the motor. The common is always hot while the other two control high and low speed depending on which one is getting the other 115v leg. A control is needed to change from high to low. Our low cost controller is the OnCommand. Intermatic has one that is specific to two speed pumps. Sounds like your motor is wired for only the low speed

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.