romanduarte

In The Industry
Sep 5, 2023
Nantucket
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
I have an Hayward Omnilogic Panel and shows me that the temperature of my spa is at 80F when the water feels at 100F and I can confirm it by looking at the screen of the heater that the water is at 100F what I did was replace the temperature sensor but it still gave me the same problem, panel shows 80F and no temperature rise or fall on panel. The next thing I proceeded to do was update to the latest version of the MSP and MP but it was still the same, I already changed the temperature sensor 2 times and I even put my neighbor's sensor on it that was working fine on his property but it shows me on my panel 80F and it doesn't go beyond that, I tried to contact Hayward but no one speaks when they answer, at this point I don't know what else to do!

Welcome to TFP.

Show us pics of your equipment and where the water temperature sensor is placed?

Is this a new pool?

Is this a new problem? When did the water temperature stop working correctly?

I Have Omnilogic Panel. The pool is a year and a half old and this started like 3 weeks ago, I spoke to Hayward and they told me to calibrate the sensor as you can see in the photo in Hayward they told me to set it to 7.0 which from 83F went to 90F they said it should be fine now but when I measured the water with a thermometer it says it is 104F ( It's a spa) and now it doesn't go above 90F. Basically same thing

Attachments

• IMG_7282.jpeg
    IMG_7282.jpeg
    645.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7281.jpeg
    IMG_7281.jpeg
    537.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7279.jpeg
    IMG_7279.jpeg
    455.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7280.jpeg
    IMG_7280.jpeg
    480.1 KB · Views: 4
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.