Hayward Omnilogic faults stuck on Hayward Server

hzaves

Jan 31, 2022
nsw
Hi all,

I have a Hayward Omnilogic system. A couple of days ago The pump (Hayward VSP) was set on a timer. The skimmer was full from a storm and the pump shut down to protect itself.
In the morning I had 2 errors on the app.
1. Flow sensor-No water Flow Flow sensor and
2. Flow Sensor-No water flow timeout Flowsensor error.
I cleaned the skimmer and the filters and turned it on on the morning. The errors on the Omnilogic display cleared but the errors on the app stayed. I checked another phone and even logged onto my Hayward Omnilogic account online and the errors remain.
It looks like the errors are stuck in the Hayward server. I have tried power cycling the pump and the Omnilogic. but no change. I have even tried a factory reset on the controller and recover from USB but errors remain.
Controller Firmware MSP : R 4.8.0
No errors on controller at all, and all works ok. The errors on my app and online remain. It's driving me nuts.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

1707005920322.png

Any ideas how to fix this?

It sounds to me that your OmniLogic panel may be working through your loac network but is not connected to the Hayward servers. Check the internet connection of the panel.

Otherwise you may need to contact Hayward Support.

It sounds to me that your OmniLogic panel may be working through your loac network but is not connected to the Hayward servers. Check the internet connection of the panel.

Otherwise you may need to contact Hayward Support.
Hi ajw22,

The panel has internet connection. I can access all setting using phone data( not connected to wifi) and everything still works. Liks like its a Hayward server issue.
Cheers