Houston Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
So I bought a new poo/ spa heater H400 FD. My old heater was 20 yrs old and the exchanger was leaking, too old to fix the exchanger something else would fail tomorrow. Hooked up the new unit and it will not ignite, IF code. Jumped the pressure switch, vacuum switches and checked the gas coming in with monometer. It's new and I bought it off Backyard pool super store. They are no help at all. I did check power to gas valve and I only get power for a few seconds and it never fires off. Any thoughts.

So I bought a new poo/ spa heater H400 FD. My old heater was 20 yrs old and the exchanger was leaking, too old to fix the exchanger something else would fail tomorrow. Hooked up the new unit and it will not ignite, IF code. Jumped the pressure switch, vacuum switches and checked the gas coming in with monometer. It's new and I bought it off Backyard pool super store. They are no help at all. I did check power to gas valve and I only get power for a few seconds and it never fires off. Any thoughts.
How many seconds is there power at the valve? If less than 3, one of the boards is bad.

Attachments

• uhs-heater-troubleshooting-guide (2).pdf
    4.9 MB · Views: 5