Hayward Goldline filter pump button not working

Mar 5, 2015
FT Worth
It's been a few years now but the filter pump button on my pool controls does not work. The filter works with the aqua pod remote but not at the control panel. I did find the cover was not latched a while back so I'm assuming it got rained on. It's weird because all the other buttons work. Has anyone else experienced a single button not working?

Is there a way to add an iPhone controller to my Hayward Goldline pro system? It says the main software revision is 4.45. I looks like the Hayward Aqua Connect Home Network Device AQ-CO-HOMENET would work but not sure what else I would need. It is currently controlled by a 12 year old aqua pod remote that has about a 1 minute battery life.

Is there a way to add an iPhone controller to my Hayward Goldline pro system? It says the main software revision is 4.45. I looks like the Hayward Aqua Connect Home Network Device AQ-CO-HOMENET would work but not sure what else I would need. It is currently controlled by a 12 year old aqua pod remote that has about a 1 minute battery life.
OmniLogic upgrade kit may work.

Attachments

• LITOMPLKIT23_OmniPL_Retrofit_Kit_Sell_Sheet_DIGITAL_c933.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 1

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support