Briarcliff Manor, New York
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Hi TPF community. I have a slow leak coming out of my DE filter. It won't go away. I've tried all of the troubleshooting steps -- re-seating it, lubing the o-ring, hitting the clamp with a rubber mallet, Retightening without overtightening, etc. Filter is only a couple of years old. Should I just move on with my life and not worry about it?

Thanks. We'll try to clean it again and put it back together. If it's still leaks, I'll buy that product. Appreciate it. Also, I'm noticing some DE on the floor of my pool under my skimmers. Not too much but just a little bit. Clearly leaking down when the pool shuts off at night. I'm noticing it in the morning. Any thoughts? Someone was telling me that it's probably an air leak but I don't know where there would be an air leak. All of my plumbing is tight. Thanks!

Your saying plumbing checks out , right. What about pump strainer basket o ring for the basket and drain plug(s) consider replacing and relube them if you haven't replaced them in a long period of time.
Keep in mind the 1poolman1 advise. He's the pro and at the top of his game. Keep us posted.

Create Your Signature - Further Reading | Trouble Free Pool

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.