Having difficulty installing light

Hfd499

Jul 2, 2016
Garnerville NY
I have an inground pool completely finished pool builder left light for my Electritian to install we pulled the line to deck box tied everything in now I go to mount light in niche and the screw is not reaching. It's a pentair quick niche and the light is a pentair led intellibrite 5g color changing the light came with a brass screw and a stainless neither reach. Help please. Haha [emoji23] thanks

Are you making sure the bottom tab on the light is positioned correctly behind the tab inside the niche? The tab on the light fixture should slide behind the tab in the niche, then tip the top of the light into the niche.

Also make sure excess wire is coiled around the light fixture, not all crammed behind it.

Are you making sure the bottom tab on the light is positioned correctly behind the tab inside the niche? The tab on the light fixture should slide behind the tab in the niche, then tip the top of the light into the niche.

Also make sure excess wire is coiled around the light fixture, not all crammed behind it.

I did make isure that cord was coiled up and that bottom of light was in the ttab still the screw would not reach I'll give another shot when I get home in a few

Thanks for all the feedback I figured it out after talking with Pentair the niche itself comes with a particular screw that's longer than the one that comes with the light my lovely pool builder did not hold onto the screw so leaving me trying to figure this out

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.