Has anyone gotten sunseeker lights to work with aqualink?

robl45

Oct 27, 2007
Parkland, FL
Edit: Apparently the two options are sunseeker/pool tone and j&j. Sun seeker is significantly less so hoping someone got it to work with aqualink

What are my options for replacement lights for jandy led Lights? These are standard niche lights. I replaced one about 5 years ago or so and now all 3 again are messed up on at least some colors.

I saw one brand but it was inconclusive on whether it worked with jandy aqualink system. It would work just cycling through but I want direct access like I have now. I saw one that says it does direct access but that is it. Any other options?

Last edited:
What model and size LED lights are we discussing?

How about telling us what alternative models you already looked at?

Standard pool and spa niche lights Jandy LED lights I believe they are watercolor. I looked at pool tone which I like but the website seems to say they work with controllers like aqualink but you might not reach all colors, but then when I messaged them, they didn't seem to know anything about it and said you can just cycle through the colors by turning it on and off. The other ones I just found again are the J&J from pool supply unlimited. They appear to work fine with the controller, are there any other options? The Pool tone are cheaper, but no one can confirm they will work with the automation. I have to buy 3 so 100 dollars a light makes a big difference.

I think you looked at the two alternatives - Florida Sunseekers or J&J/Halco.

Okay so has anyone gotten sinseeker to work with jandy automation?
I suggest you edit the subject line of your first post to pose this question where more folks will see it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.