gunite pool on recently purchased home- Resurface Options?

Well, you did a fantastic job on the pool you have. My first [awful] thought was: if he had asked me about what to do, I might have said "Move!" ;)

Amazing transformation.

Regarding your estimates, it's kinda like selling a house: it's not what it's worth, it's what someone will pay you for it! Good luck with the contractors. It's a tough one, you want a fair price and you don't want to alienate them. But how do you know what they're willing to do if you don't ask? It might come down to how you ask...

hahahaha! all very good points though! it's the same as a pool adding value to a house. they don't. it all depends on how they are to a buyer! fortunately for them I love pools. I'm very respectful when I talk to both, and so is larry from reflections. he's reviewing his current quote, and I'm going to email him a counter here shortly and see where we can come down to. plus I'm gonna take travertine quote over to prestige and see if they will budge!

I just can't wait for the day when I can look out that window and see Bertha all nice and made over. with new coping and a deck that's actually flush with the coping lol. along with that nice flat deck coping look overall. I don't like when the coping edge is raised. if that makes sense. ever since I started this project, it's been like the movie Christmas vacation, my favorite movie ever, when clark was looking out the window, just waiting for my yearly bonus to come on so I can renovate my pool :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.