green pool...help

mynewpool said:
Hope the following pictures will help as well. This is my most recent battle. I know it was not that bad off, but after a few days this is what it looked like after following the instructions here.

Looks much better. Thanks for sharing. I really wish I had some before pics too. Our pool was about that green and it's now getting to the sparkly side on the shallow end. Still a little cloudy as you get deeper but we can clearly see the pool drains and the pool has no green in it. yay! Been REALLY impressed with the site and all the advice as well!! :cheers:

Just wanted to thank everyone again for all your advice. I've been trying to upload a pic of the pool but no luck yet. It looks amazing, crystal clear amazing!!! I got my CL test kit in today and the CL level is at 17. So it is coming down. My CC level is 0. As soon as it gets below 10 I'll test the ph and balance it if I need to. My goal range I believe for my CYA of CL is 7ppm. Thanks so much again for all your help and will try to get a pic loaded. Telling everyone about you site :)!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.