Got my kit - need help!

It's SLOWLY looking better..still cloudy but we can see the bottom almost to the middle. Hubby vacuumed it good and I am 99% sure we have all debri out of it now..didn't catch any more leaves and we looked all around and got out 2 more small sticks. Gonna maintain shock level, keep the pump on, hubby will vacuum again tomorrow, and my daughter is brushing the walls a time or two a day. It's a family project for sure! Hopefully this time next week we'll be enjoying it from the INSIDE of the pool.

Got home from work this morning..WOW...what a night and day difference. My pool is no longer green, it's blue. I can see the bottom all the way across. Not perfect, not sparkling just yet. But I'm on the other side of this battle. My FC went from 17.5 around 5pm to 13.5 at 8am. Obviously I still had some sunlight so can't decide just yet. I think I'll keep it in shock over the weekend and do a good overnight FC Sunday night when I'm off.

Everyone finally swam today...of course when I got in it began to storm lol. My husband was like a little kid..it was funny that silly goofy look when he begged me to get in and hand with them. I took some pics but can't send them from my phone until I go in town, terrible reception out here..so maybe tomorrow I can post them. I'm still a little nervous if I'm "done" with shocking process. Last night I went from 7fc to 6.5; I couldn't tell for sure if it was 1 or 2 drops on the CC. I'm gonna just watch it and see how it does now and do nightly monitoring to maintain the FC.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.