Getting Ready!

full

Not fair! My pool water just hit 60 degrees today. I live in the desert but we haven't had the heat, yet. In about a month, I may complain and say its too hot. But then I'll forget and jump in the pool.

Not fair! My pool water just hit 60 degrees today. I live in the desert but we haven't had the heat, yet. In about a month, I may complain and say its too hot. But then I'll forget and jump in the pool.
Put the cover on a couple days ago, fired up the heater for a few hours, and have ours at 80F.

I put the equipment together yesterday and pulled the plugs/gizmos. Going in elbow deep at the returns HURT so I'd guess the water is in the high 30s or low 40s.

• Sad
Reactions: AK- and mknauss
Put the cover on a couple days ago
A couple of days ago, more like a week ago, my auto-cover stainless steel cable snapped in two. My 7 year warranty on a 2 year old cover will pay the cost and labor but overnight I lose whatever water temperature gains I pick up during the day.:(

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.