Getting no flow with new aqua pure 1400

Did the switching to program B and back to A. Flow starts up again. Then, at some point, could be hours later it goes to no flow. Also, turning system off and then on will start "flow". It really is intermittent. When the system starts up, always goes to flow. Some point later in the day, "no flow". Cycling on and off will start "flow" again. Ideas?

I assume the button that says "salinity" is the one to push? By 2 speed pump you mean "on and off"? If so, yes it does not have a variable speed. I also don't see a tiny green LED.
Since this is an old thread and you were having a no flow with an aquapure 1400 back in 2015 I assume you got the problem resolved.... it’s 2021 and your problem sounds exactly like mine. The no flow is intermittent. I have flow at start up but then maybe an hour later I get the no flow on the panel.... no other code. I recently changed the output to 100% and I have not gotten the no flow message which makes me wonder if I get the no flow because the cell is resting. I like you could not find any reset buttons or lights on the actual boards on the inside. Any insight to how you solves your problem might be helpful if you don’t mind sharing. Thank you

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.