Funny thing...

RASelkirk

Jul 11, 2015
Port Neches, TX
Whenever I get an e-mail notification for a reply on a followed thread, the link to the site is via some 3rd party which makes it completely inaccessible (had to change the h to x for it to show the text of the URL):

xttps://d8whv63k.r.us-east-1.awstrack.me/L0/https:%2F%2Fwww.troublefreepool.com%2Fposts%2F2408229%2F/1/010001886f03ef24-10c66b03-6d63-4dc7-a815-5df8a1ef280b-000000/t8rjQjED-TuoY6NU6ra04oyOXLk=324

If I backspace over the garbage, it goes to a Brave search instead of TFP forum/link. For now I just skip it and go through the forum bookmark I've always had and click on the notifications bell. Is this the new "normal"?

Russ

Over winter, we saw an uptick in our emails being marked as spam, which put us in the crosshairs of our email provider. To sort this out, we altered our newsletter settings plus started tracking our emails to keep things legit, but it looks like this might have caused the redirects you've been seeing.

For the time being we've now got this spam issue under control thanks to the fact that we’re sending an TON of emails, over 1,000 per day plus our newsletters. Because it this I’ve been able to turn off the tracker and we’ll see what happens. You should be able to interact with our emails without any weird looking redirects. Give it a go and let me know if things are working better for you now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.