Frustrated By My Cloudy Pool

Jc
the 10 ml sample will also save on reagents and is plenty accurate enough, if you have a aldi's store around you there 6% generic bleach is like 1.19 for 96 ounces and menards has theirs at 99 cents very often i would purchase about 5 cases to start with because you will go through it pretty fast during the shock process and then if you have any left after the swim season you can always use it to do houdsehold chores so it wont go to waste......now lets get that pool sparkly clean........Mike

Continuing to make progress, brought my CYA down, my PPM on my FC is not declining nearly as much overnight. It's at 20.5 this morning and I want to maintain at 24 so we're closer and it's clearing up every day.

thank you for all your help, after lots of time and lots of bleach we have a beautiful, clear pool. We got some swim time in and most importantly we will be ready to start our year properly next year with all the new tools we have! Thank you!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.