From start to finish - a yard needing lots of Love

Love, love, love! Your deck work is great! I like those stairs. You are going to see so many people sitting on them during parties!

The whole yard is great! I like how you can see the future and are working towards it!

Kim

This isn't pool construction specifc, but part of our backyard work.

I built this last weekend for our outdoor tuxedo cat. He needed a place to get out of the rain and cold. I refuse to place a plastic store bought cat/doghouse on the new deck...so i built him this.

I term it the "Catty Shack".

15063193169_12e7f1c5e2_b.jpg

15249580952_7b7b185e76_b.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
cruiser...how did they color the coping strip against the stegmeier forms? They did it after the pour? And what color did they use. cathouse looks good

Any updated pics from yard?

They applied a release agent (colored dust) to the coping section before stamping. It is a light grey color which was only slightly darker than the rest of the deck until they sealed the coping. Once they sealed it the color really came out creating a nice contrast b/w the coping and deck.

I've got more pics HERE

Cute cat shack. But will the cat use it?

I wondering the same thing but he was in it sleeping by the end of the day!! Placing his food bowl on the front porch helped I'm sure.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.