Freeze warning button inactive

lisa804

Nov 29, 2023
Fayetteville, NC
Good morning,
Last night temps dropped in the 20's. That never happens where I live. My Hayward ProLogic had "Freeze warning button inactive" and AUX buttons were lit and the spa and pool filters were flashing. Pumps are on and working. I do not know what to do now. How do I get it back to normal? And not sure what "Freeze warning button inactive" means either? Could not find answer online. Thank you

Good morning,
Last night temps dropped in the 20's. That never happens where I live. My Hayward ProLogic had "Freeze warning button inactive" and AUX buttons were lit and the spa and pool filters were flashing. Pumps are on and working. I do not know what to do now. How do I get it back to normal? And not sure what "Freeze warning button inactive" means either? Pic posted Could not find answer online. Thank you
It may mean it’s in freeze protection mode and so it doesn’t want you to turn it off until it warms up a bit.

Are you in "Service" Mode?

Service mode cancels all scheduled automation and also suspends safety features such as Freeze Protection.

If the system is in service mode and the temperature is freezing, then the system will not engage the freeze protection, but it might give the warning.

Can you show the whole control panel?

Check diagnostics.

Good morning,
Last night temps dropped in the 20's. That never happens where I live. My Hayward ProLogic had "Freeze warning button inactive" and AUX buttons were lit and the spa and pool filters were flashing. Pumps are on and working. I do not know what to do now. How do I get it back to normal? And not sure what "Freeze warning button inactive" means either? Could not find answer online. Thank you
Separate the phrases.
"Freeze Warning" is saying the system has sensed temperatures low enough to cause damage if the system isn't running.
"Button Inactive" means that you can't turn the system off until the temperatures increase to the point the "Freeze Warning" goes away.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocket J Squirrel
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.