Illinois
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I have the following for sale, as seen here: Pool Blaster® CX-1 Battery Powered Robot

Pool Blaster CX-1 Cordless Robotic Cleaner. They go for $1,499.00 new. I'll part with mine for $825.00, shipped within the continental US. I know I'll end up taking a huge loss on it but that's the way it goes and lucky for one of you!...

I've only used it about 15 times or so and I really like it. The problem for me is that my pool is just too huge (36,000 gallons) and I need a robot that I can remote control direction on to clean specific targeted areas, and no cordless robot is capable of controlling direction underwater yet (since the wifi signal doesn't make it). If I had a smaller pool, this robot would be great. It does a good job picking up leaves, dead algae, bugs, and pretty much anything.

You can run the robot for up to 3-4 hours in a single day, or you can program it to do 30-minute cleaning for 7 days before it needs to be recharged.

Everything works perfectly with the unit and I can take a video for you if you want me to prove the unit is working, etc. There is nothing wrong with the unit at all.

Send me a PM if interested.

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.