Foggy Pressure Guage

KevinL

Bronze Supporter
Apr 29, 2023
Long Beach, CA
As you can see, my pressure gauge is very foggy and difficult to read. Can anyone recommend the best way to clear it up? If not, can you point me in the direction of where I can buy a replacement gauge for my Pentair filter?

Attachments

• filter.jpeg
    filter.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 6
  • gauge.jpeg
    gauge.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 8
Welcome to the forum.
You can get a replacement on Amazon, at Home Depot, etc, or Bottom-mounted Pressure Gauge

Get a 0 - 30 psi gauge if you can.
10-4 (y) . Those Glycerin-filled 0-30PSI Gauges are great. They eliminate the issue with condensation that plague the plastic-lens Gauges & the scaling (0-30) is so much easier & more accurate to glance at when checking the Filter Tank PSI.

Welcome to the forum.
You can get a replacement on Amazon, at Home Depot, etc, or Bottom-mounted Pressure Gauge

Get a 0 - 30 psi gauge if you can.
Thank you, that Bottom-mounted Pressure Gauge looks really good. Forgive me for asking a stupid question because I'm pool care, but why is it called 'bottom mounted' if the can replace the pressure gauge on top of my Pentair filter?

Thank you, that Bottom-mounted Pressure Gauge looks really good. Forgive me for asking a stupid question because I'm pool care, but why is it called 'bottom mounted' if the can replace the pressure gauge on top of my Pentair filter?
The threaded part is on the bottom of the gauge, not on the back of the gauge.

Reactions: mknauss
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.