Gulf Breeze FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I have a jandy aqua pure 1400 salt cell. I recently just had the sensor replaced by a pool company because it was saying no flow. They replaced it like two weeks ago and now it’s going back-and-forth from flow to no flow. Pool temperature is like 60°, but it has been cold. Any ideas on what could be going on? I haven’t changed anything with the rate. Pump basket is clean, skimmers are clean, salt cell is clean. Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    586.3 KB · Views: 14
I have a jandy aqua pure 1400 salt cell. I recently just had the sensor replaced by a pool company because it was saying no flow. They replaced it like two weeks ago and now it’s going back-and-forth from flow to no flow. Pool temperature is like 60°, but it has been cold. Any ideas on what could be going on? I haven’t changed anything with the rate. Pump basket is clean, skimmers are clean, salt cell is clean. Thanks!
Does the pressure on the filter gauge fluctuate as well? If so, could be low water level, stuck skimmer weir, suction leak. Does the light going on and off correspond the to in-floor cleaner valve changing ports? The flow changes quickly as one port closes while just before the other opens flow is restricted.

Water level is good, doors are open. No bubbles in pump basket.

It does seem to correspond with the in floor cleaning system but doesn’t always. Never had this problem before with the previous flow switch. Could it be the angle he left the salt cell at? Air getting trapped in the flow sensor?

It looks like the Polaris Booster Pump was recently disconnected and the water bypasses the cell.

At lower flow, this will reduce the flow through the cell.

Is the module on A or B?

Can you show the circuit board?

If the power interface board firmware is 02110A10 or 01220A15, you use program A, otherwise you use program B.

image.jpg

Last edited:
1705436299536.png

• Look at the label on the CPU for the firmware revision.
  • If the power interface board firmware is 02110A10 or 01220A15, you use program A for the trisensor.
  • All other firmware uses program B on the trisensor inline module.Jandy_Aquapure_Power_Interface_Board.jpg

Reactions: DavidArmenB
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.