Florida New Build - Pool, Spa, Fireplace

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I haven't spoken with Travertinemart yet as we are still nailing down selections and wondering how they handled the delivery. Did they unload the material in the driveway? Did you need to arrange a forklift, etc?

I like the height of the spa. The design specified 18", but it seems lower...what is the height of the spa relative to the patio?

I haven't spoken with Travertinemart yet as we are still nailing down selections and wondering how they handled the delivery. Did they unload the material in the driveway? Did you need to arrange a forklift, etc?

I like the height of the spa. The design specified 18", but it seems lower...what is the height of the spa relative to the patio?

Not to shill, but TravertineMart was fantastic. The delivery was really good; the driver forked it to exactly where I asked on the side yard to assist the masons. I'm as happy with them as anyone in our build.

The spa is raised about 12" above the patio height and 18" above the water line.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.