Flo Clear Pump Problem

tonyagarcia

Jul 1, 2023
Kentucky
I have a flow clear pool pump and it is not working the plug has a test and reset buttons and now they won’t work and a green light is coming on I have checked power and even plugged something else in to outlet to verify that it does indeed work so what does the green light mean that’s coming on now and it won’t work ?!!!

Hi I have a flow clear pool pump and the plug box has a test button and a reset button , that’s how you turn pump on . Today my pump won’t come on and now a green light is flashing in between the 2 buttons . Does anyone know what kind of code that would be and what I need to do to get my pump back on?????

Hello Tonya and welcome to TFP! :wave: You had two very similar threads created in different forums, so we combined them to keep everything together. Can you try to post some pics of this pump? It may be helpful to see the pump, it's controls, or anything else.

We'll do our best to help you out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.