Fleming Island Fl- New Free Form Pool Build

Plumbing has started today.
5MUAsSM.jpg

On another idea I wonder if this fence idea would pass county inspection.
KIST3dD.jpg

XDC1eEl.jpg

HRB,

I'm impressed that they put about 12" of pipe before and after the SWCG, like you are supposed to do. I'm also impressed that they did not cram everything up right next to the valves.

It also appears they installed the pump using pump unions... something that most cheap pool builders don't often do.

Thanks for posting,

Jim R.

Make sure you have PLENTY of room for you to move around in it AND it can get wet. It needs to be well vented as well. I would put down more concrete if you do build the shed. I use deck boxes for my stuff by the pool. Muratic Acid gets it's own place (behind the barn where no critters go) as it does not play well with most other things.

Show us what you are working with as far as size and yard. I bet someone will have have some neat ideas.

kim:kim:

Yes, nicely spaced pad.

If I did a shed over that equipment pad, I'd probably build a stone trench all around the pad before the shed footer to allow for drainage for all the wet things that you expect and don't expect to happen at an equipment pad.

How does a heat pump work in a shed?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
As those blocks go around curves, will the triangles in the spaces in between remain? On coping (or what is being used for coping) that has a rounded side edge, there really isn't another good alternative than to just have the triangle mortar line. The sharper the curve the more pronounced it becomes. If they cut it to make the mortar line consistent, it then becomes a sharp edge, unless they are skilled to rough up the edge to make it match the factory "tumbled" edges. Just something to have a quick conversation about to make sure you are all on the same page.

I just set them down for a picture. The PB informed me that they will all be radius cut for symmetrical grout lines then will hammer back in the tumbled look.
Thank you for the input
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Perfect!

My wife sent me a pic of the progress. I was completely shocked to see that they had installed the remodel pavers down on my existing patio. I was supposed to lay these myself. I got cheap when signing the contract and the PB was to supply the remodel pavers and I would kill my back laying them (Saving me $2750).
mQ3gQhu.jpg

The PB was not happy with the slope of my existing patio how it would have looked with the new portion around the pool. They are going to add concrete and raise the end of the patio up 2" to create a more gentle slope. So they pulled all the pavers on the back side of the patio today. They also set the coping stones long way and I like that look better making a smoother curve.

5fzjSL2.jpg

uhxBToN.jpg

cxHttsX.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.