Frogflyr

Oct 4, 2023
Fort Worth
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I don’t know what we did but obviously somethings not right. Hubby and I came out to clean out the filter basket and try to make sure we’re prepared for the freeze and now when we turn the pool pump back on we have no water going into the filter, bask and our big tank has no pressure. Please be kind as I don’t know all the terminology and I’m gonna do my best. We have a Jandy system and our pool is 20,000 gallons. We did mess with the large drain plug at the bottom of the big tank, trying to see if we would be able to open it in case we lose power. We could not take the cap off, but the whole thing twisted. However, we did tighten it back up and no water seems to be coming out of it.

I don’t know what we did but obviously somethings not right. Hubby and I came out to clean out the filter basket and try to make sure we’re prepared for the freeze and now when we turn the pool pump back on we have no water going into the filter, bask and our big tank has no pressure. Please be kind as I don’t know all the terminology and I’m gonna do my best. We have a Jandy system and our pool is 20,000 gallons. We did mess with the large drain plug at the bottom of the big tank, trying to see if we would be able to open it in case we lose power. We could not take the cap off, but the whole thing twisted. However, we did tighten it back up and no water seems to be coming out of it.
When you opened the pump, did the O ring drop off the lid. Sounds silly, but it happens to people, even pool techs, all the time.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.