First Steps to Getting Saltwater Pool Rolling

I will check my kit and get that done. Hopefully that's all it is. Thanks.

Not sure I see my SWG listed in that guide. Is that guide specific to Circupool products? Mine is a Solaxx. Thanks for sending along the info!
Sorry about that I misread your signature

Reactions: WMBaseball9
My pump gets air in it when the skimmer sock gets really plugged up (I think it sucks through otherwise sound o-rings in the unions). I've also witnessed the robot run across the skimmer and cause it to suck some air.

You may want to run the pump on high speed occasionally to clear the air in the pot out again.

My pump gets air in it when the skimmer sock gets really plugged up (I think it sucks through otherwise sound o-rings in the unions). I've also witnessed the robot run across the skimmer and cause it to suck some air.

You may want to run the pump on high speed occasionally to clear the air in the pot out again.
Appreciate the tip! Thank you. When switching from low to high speed (or high to low) do you recommend that I wait a certain amount of time and let the pump sit for a moment? Or does it not make a difference?

Sorry about that I misread your signature
No problem... Just grateful everyone here is so willing to provide their knowledge/tips/expertise.

I went from "holy Darn what did I get myself into??" after opening up the TF Pro Testing Kit for the first time... to feeling so much more comfortable after reading through a few threads...

I think I kind of enjoy testing... hahaha

When switching from low to high speed (or high to low) do you recommend that I wait a certain amount of time and let the pump sit for a moment?
I don't think it matters. I tend to switch quickly from one to the other so that my SWCG flow switch doesn't trip it off.

No problem... Just grateful everyone here is so willing to provide their knowledge/tips/expertise.

I went from "holy Darn what did I get myself into??" after opening up the TF Pro Testing Kit for the first time... to feeling so much more comfortable after reading through a few threads...

I think I kind of enjoy testing... hahaha
1684204999508.gif

• Haha
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.