First Saltwater Pool, couple of questions

OK so after about a month with my pool I still can't keep the SWG happy for more than two days..... Done 6-7 partial water changes and everything i do it works for a day or two and then high salt alarm again. Cleaned the plates with vinegar they were crusty but even clean same problem. So I'm mostly just using liquid chlorine. PH is finally stable with TA down to about 110. Best thing is crystal clear water everyday not even a hint of CC the entire time!!!! Loving easy how easy it is.
What brand SWG you using I have the Intex 7000 gallon and having the same issue. Intex sending me a replacement to the control unit

Its an Intex one I think the 7,000 gallon not sure. I know it's undersized for my pool. Got the pool filled back up and it's working again now, see if it last if not like i say no big deal I'll just manual chlorinate and buy a better one next year. I'm just super happy with the water quality I've been maintaining!!! My friend is an algae farmer in his pool and won't take my advice to read up on here so he continues to battle it constantly.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.