First Ever Pool - Above ground bestway 4.2m slice of heaven

Pics or it never happened!!! :punkrock:

Zetha: We have to work something out. I agree not to use your famous quote to badger people about their drain lines if you agree to not steal my Pic line.:handshake:

I've applied for copyright and trademark protection in 27 legal jurisdictions.

Pics or it didn't happen™, brought to you by JayBauman®

:fro:

e11240c4b2b2a2a30310f4453737c476.jpg

Stealth water from three neighbours ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I mentioned in my above ground pool thread, I am ditching Intex fittings altogether, and going with Hayward.... I've got stuff coming from all over the globe, stuff from the UK, stuff from you guys, (US) and some local stuff....

I have ordered the pump, cartridge filter (I haven't paid for it yet), the spa hose that's the same colour as the pool, the t connectors for the intakes, and Hayward hardware for the fittings.....The only thing I still have to purchase are the ball valves, the ones I have a 10mm too big....

I haven't even got to my stenner pump yet, or my equipment box that is going to house everything.... Pools are expensive....lol.... I've changed my signature to reflect the changes I have made to my pool...

My cartridge filter should be short enough to fit inside the equipment box now, as I've downsized... :) I'm only playing with 18000 litres, so nothing really...

I'm loving my new test kit... Its very accurate, and a little different to the old test kit that I was used to... It won't take me long to become a pro... Liquid stabilizer is the Shizit... :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hi Laceygirl, I can see parts of cloud floating in your pool water, came along with the rain! Will your Hayward Thru-the-wall Skimmer take care of that? Lol

Otherwise I can say the water is crystal clear.

Thanks guys... Glad you are liking the thread.... :) I'm going to get in the pool today if its warm enough, we've got more rain predicted, but summer rain here is lovely... :)

I was lucky enough to pick up the Stenner pump for $100 brand new last year... They didn't know what it was or how much it was worth..... I can't wait to connect it into the system... I am about to go out and see how much chlorine is in the pool....

Australia has a bit of an insect problem in the summer so I can see myself having to raise the chlorine level to kill the swimmers until my plumbing shows up and the skimmer will then take care of it for me....

I've connected the crappy filter and pump to a digital timer, so I don't have to worry about turning the filter on and off anymore.... :)

I got in today.... OMG I love my pool... Very similar to my first one, this one is a little longer, but the one thing I really noticed was the width... This is so much wider and looks fantastic underwater... Hoping the weather is good tomorrow, so I can get back in... I'm very happy.... :)

G'day again... Parts are showing up all over the shop.... :) That's Australian for everywhere.... :) My pool pump showed up today, and so did the Hayward return jets... I'm still waiting on my cartridge filter and Hayward 90 degree elbow fittings.... The 38mm hose should be here tomorrow... The elbow fittings will take the longest cause they are coming from you guys....

We've had horrid weather here these past few days.... So not much pool action, but lots of much needed rain.... I still need to get my solar cover as we are losing a bit of water to evaporation, but the rain is helping keep that at bay...

I can't wait to get rid of the crappy filter that came with the pool... It does the job, but I have to run it for hours to get it to cycle the pool through a few times....
LOVING MY TEST KIT... If you don't have a TF100 test kit, GET ONE... Its great.... :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.