First Ever Pool - Above ground bestway 4.2m slice of heaven

Wow! That's awesome! You're making me want one and we just got a new 60 inch led 3d smart tv last year. lol

Hi Beens... :) Good to see you again.... And thank you... I can't wait for the projector to arrive... The cash came out of my account this morning, so it should be here in two weeks...

We had a 55" Samsung 3D Plasma Smart TV that used to be where the screen is now, but we moved it into our bedroom when we re-arranged the lounge room.... lol... The TV that was in our bedroom was a Samsung 42" LCD, its now the top screen on my computer... I like my computers to have two screens... :) My eldest son, got the 24" screen that was my work screen for his computer, he ditched the cheap Dell screen, and I've got the 28" Samsung monitor.... :)

Smart TV's are great... I love Samsung when it comes to monitors and TV's... If they only made a projector....lol..... We love technology...

e3apu6a6.jpg

Did I mention I love this screen????????? lol....

G'day all... :)

Well the home theatre set up is finished... :) Dave bought a shelf kit from Home Hardware, but it wasn't the right kind of shelf, and it was $40... So I went back there today and returned it.... I bought a couple of L shaped brackets, and got them to cut me a piece of wood the right size I'd need, and I grabbed some screws... Total cost $17.00...

Hey presto, I have myself a projector shelf... Still waiting on it to arrive from Amazon... Hubby is pretty excited...

I miss swimming... :-(

Being housebound is driving me and the kids crazy... Its so cold, and both my kids are seasonal asthmatics (only in the winter), so we have to find stuff to do inside... Hence the projector.... I got an email from Amazon telling me, its on its way to i-parcel to make the long journey home.... I hope it doesn't get damaged on the way.... :-(

I've hung my rear speakers on the back wall with the projector, and I've hung my front centre speaker underneath the screen...

Happy Fourth Of July my American cousins.... :) I hope you are celebrating your independence with huge family parties, and lots of poolside fun... :)

Did you bring home a water sample to test?

I didn't want to after I tested the temperature of the water... Its like a warm bath... I dread to think how much chlorine was in that pool....Not to mention what else the tests might show..... :-/

On a super happy note :) My projector arrived this morning... Just in time for my 14 year old nephew to visit from Goulburn for the weekend... He will be stoked with the size of the screen... :) I am hanging to play some Mario cart on a 116 inch screen... :) I will post pics of how the image looks later on....:)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hi Dave and Abigail... :) I've already replaced the cord with an old dell monitor standard cable.... :) I just had to move a couple of things around.... But yes the adapter worried me also...But problem solved... And the bonus is my oldest son got my small flat screen for his computer... :)

G'day... :)

I'm so impressed with this projector... It was so cheap and it performs well above expectations...

Here's a shot during the day with the blinds closed and the sun beating straight onto the window.....

Here's a shot at dusk.....

I can highly recommend the Acer h5380bd... Just awesome...

Before we know it, we will be freezing over here and you'll be basking in the sun!

Thank goodness the weather is slowly starting to heat up... :) We're heading into August and our last month of winter.... :) Yay, that didn't take too long at all.... At least I get to spend the next two weeks infront of the TV watching Australia dominate in the Commonwealth Games.....

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer.... :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.