Fire Pit Height - show me your fire pits

I'll paint it today... Try not to chew your fingernails off in anticipation :hammer:

Paint...PAINT?!?!?! AquaBright dude!! You can be the first AquaBright installer to come up with the "petrified forest" AB color, or even "Redwood City"... Plus, the firemen will love playing with the flamethrower and, should any of them light you on fire, they can easily put you out :D

That's really cool Brian!! Excellent work.

I would like my next pool surface to be faux-wood interior finish with a "petrified forest" AquaBright color...how cool would it be to swim in pool that looked like it has wood siding on the inside?!?!?!

That's really cool Brian!! Excellent work.

I would like my next pool surface to be faux-wood interior finish with a "petrified forest" AquaBright color...how cool would it be to swim in pool that looked like it has wood siding on the inside?!?!?!

I'd love to do the coping in wood like this, or even a wood/rock combo.

Really all I'm looking for is for someone to throw me the keys to their backyard and their children's future college tuition... the rest is up to me!

IMG_20170403_170603558.jpg

IMG_20170403_170506294.jpg

As I've always said, it is not true that ALL kids must go to college....the world still needs lots of plumbers and undertakers. Those are two aspects of life that everyone must or will engage in.... :laughblue:

Hmmmm....now how to choose which kids gets to go to college....maybe a Mad Max 2 style thunderdome cage match....I put my money on the youngest boy as he was screaming about "purple bunnies of death" earlier today...I think he's got the right stuff to survive thunderdome....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
As I've always said, it is not true that ALL kids must go to college....the world still needs lots of plumbers and undertakers. Those are two aspects of life that everyone must or will engage in.... :laughblue:

Hmmmm....now how to choose which kids gets to go to college....maybe a Mad Max 2 style thunderdome cage match....I put my money on the youngest boy as he was screaming about "purple bunnies of death" earlier today...I think he's got the right stuff to survive thunderdome....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it - the not so joyful college destiny grudge match of death. Where can I get tickets?

I got splinters just looking at that fire pit.

I also really like the fireplace just above. Well proportioned for the space.

Mine is 24". Just a tad higher than the chairs we bought to go around it.

319dbcfb8968aa3d51c4e3cbc6b98ce4.jpg

0a8c683365681c55ae293cb9cc21c52a.jpg

251d1c74127ba4579acc39a20700c973.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.