SW Boston Suburbs
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I tend to access TFP via my laptop and had drafted a recent post where I wanted to add/link my Pool Math recent logs, but since that is on my phone I saved my post to draft first. When I switched over to the Pool Math app and then to the TFP Forums (on mobile) I could not find a way to pull up the post I had saved to draft. I went back to my laptop, posted my message and then went back to the app/mobile forum, pulled up my new post and then edited it to add the log details from Pool Math.

Is there an easier way to find Saved Drafts?
Does a save draft have to be associated with a live post in order to access it?

Does a save draft have to be associated with a live post in order to access it?
I'm in to learn with you. :epds:

I switch back and forth from my cell to my tablet and for the most part, everything not posted yet (drafts) are there on the other device. When the draft occasionally doesn't show up on the other device, i accept it as nothing is perfect. But also, seemingly randomly, the draft will disappear when staying on the original device, remaining logged in.

Of those times, sometimes refreshing the page makes it appear, and sometimes not.

I shrug and chalk it up to bad cell service/wifi that didnt save the draft currently, but would love an explanation if anyone has one.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.