Gold Supporter
Feb 8, 2022
Arizona
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Here are some measurements cant find the appropriate room to install my new SWG. Can someone please help me with locations or a possible resolution to my problem. Thank you in advanced. 1000007435.jpg1000007438.jpg1000007439.jpg1000007437.jpg

Attachments

• 1000007437.jpg
    1000007437.jpg
    464.7 KB · Views: 12
So in the picture below where's the A & B going and coming from. The ac machine to the right doesn't look like a heat pump to me but if it is and the A & B go and come from there via underground let's see a good picture from the inlet/outlet on it. That may be your best spot on the outlet side before it dips below ground.
Screenshot_20240326_000052_Chrome.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Welcome BACK TFPFTS !!!!! And also welcome to the easy peasy club.

What about going left and then up and over for the loop. The flow switch goes on the up pipe so gravity can't close it when it fails, the cell can go on either up or down pipe.

Screenshot_20240326_221919_Chrome.jpg

There is already room for a 90 by your thumb, you'll just be pointing it up instead of down.

Welcome BACK TFPFTS !!!!! And also welcome to the easy peasy club.

What about going left and then up and over for the loop. The flow switch goes on the up pipe so gravity can't close it when it fails, the cell can go on either up or down pipe.

View attachment 560831

There is already room for a 90 by your thumb, you'll just be pointing it up instead of down.
That's a T no room to remove that 90.
Thanks for the warm welcoming.

Reactions: Newdude
Cut at green line and flip "b" 180°, then follow the diagram.
After the flip put 90° towards wall, then small length of pvc enough to attach cell union, then cell and second union followed by two 90's and continue to reattach to pipe in ground.
Screenshot_20240327_025220_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
You can create any configuration you need for your "wants" and I understand the warranty issue eventhough the cell doesn't cause the acid condition a chlorinator with disc's have. You can use a union on the pipe going into the ground so it may be removed for service to the ac unit.
You can go up higher from the flipped 90 and put the check valve there before the next 90 towards the wall.

Reactions: Newdude

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support