San Antonio, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45 Plus
So its wintertime here in San Antonio (ha! 70 degrees) My Water is 58 degrees, so kids not swimming anymore!

Anyway, so yesterday I turned off my filter and emptied my strainer basket. Usually, after putting it back and tightening lid and turning back on it takes a few minutes to get pressure back and filtering normally. But yesterday, it took over 25 minutes to get back to normal. Once it got back, it is running fine. (pressure around 23)

What could this be? Why did it take so long? Is that normal? Should I be concerned?

thanks!

the answer to the above questions is NO. I would just open the strainer basket, empty it, and then put back on. I will make sure I am doing all these things. I guess I can look at the pump and filter manuals to do these steps??

What do I lube the O ring with?

Amazing how much you can learn by reading the pump manual!! Got the procedures down for cleaning the basket. Also just ordered some Magic Lube II from Amazon to lubricate the O-ring.

Thanks everyone. Stay Warm!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.