Fiberglass Pool Build Southeast PA

Kind of good news I guess. I think I am going to take up some pavers I have on the front and side of the house to add another 3 or 4 feet on the 35' side. Supposedly the inspector doesn't measure down to the exact sq. ft. so I should be good to go. Apparently this is a new issue that has been popping up because the federal government has been cracking down on local governments regarding flooding.

Found out today I am good to go with 3 feet all the way around and a VERY small path from the house to the pool. Still no deck for lounging :scratch:. I may have to see where I could gain some surface area for atleast a 10x10 deck.

FWIW, it seems pretty common these days to not go all the way around the pool with concrete. I guess with fiberglass there's a little nuance that you would want to make sure and cover the pool lip.

What I'm doing on my pool (to get around septic setback requirements) is doing a rock bed on the side of the pool with stepping stones. I think it will add a nice natural touch to the pool. We'll see how it looks as we're starting that project now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.