Fiberglass install in OKC

Tell me about that fence product? Looks interesting.....what's it made out of? Brand??

Maddie :flower:

It is a vinyl material made by SimTec. It comes in 4 foot and 6 foot heights. Every fence company I talked to in OKC could get it, but none had ever installed it. Basically i'm the only idiot in town that is dumb enough to pay that much for a fence, haha. The guy that ended up taking the job said his did had used it in his back yard and loved it. They had it at a trade show set up with a baseball pitching machine throwing 100 mph fastballs at it all week and it never cracked. Home Depot carries some of it here, but not in the grey color my wife wanted, so we had to go through a contractor. If i could have got it from HD, i was thinking about maybe doing a DIY project with it, but the labor cost was low enough for me to just pull the trigger to have them do it.

Reactions: YippeeSkippy
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.