Few questions about my pool

There might be an in-line screen/filter after the cartridge and before the valve. Check for the screen and clean it as needed.

Also, check the salt cell for debris or scaling.

What pump do you have?

There is on bucket with filter I(like skimmer) but that is before the cartridge.
After the cartridge I dont see any filters.
Salt cell is clean, I cleaned with the hose.

Dont know if its always been that high because my pressure guage was not clear , just install the new guage.

Thanks

Don't do anything you're not comfortable doing. If you feel that you are able to remove and open the valve and unions to see if there is a screen, or if there is some sort of blockage, then you should do that. If the valve is below water level, then you will have to plug, or valve, off the suction and return to prevent water loss.

James, I open the cleaner and clean with fresh water still the water comes out from one outlet

My filter pressure is 31 and my cleaneer gauge does not move zero.

What should I do. Whe. I open cleaner I notice few green dot , might be from salt water

One more, when I close the cleaner where should I keep my knob, RUN/PAUSE, and do I need to align with that small thing rotates on cleaner plate ?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.