krusej23

Mar 10, 2023
Central Iowa
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Any ideas on what kind of fence I could put up to prevent little kids from falling in the pool but still be able to sit on the patio and have good visibility of the pool? I'm not a big fan of the fencing that attaches to the pool wall. I'm thinking something like this picture with a small rolling gate for now until my kids are old enough that I don't have to worry about them falling in. Hopefully someone has a good idea. Thanks!
PXL_20230629_201439928~2 (1).jpg
Screenshot 2023-07-05 at 2.12.39 PM.png

I'd go with a Katch a Kid type mesh fence that takes 2 mins to pop out if you want to sit and enjoy the view. They normally go into a patio so you'd need some sort of footers to secure the pipes properly.

I'd go with a Katch a Kid type mesh fence that takes 2 mins to pop out if you want to sit and enjoy the view. They normally go into a patio so you'd need some sort of footers to secure the pipes properly.
This is exactly what I needed but a DIY version. I'll look around some more. I think I should be able to go into the dirt or drill into the block and be fine. Thanks!

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.