Excel & PDF Chlorine / CYA Charts

Ripple

Bronze Supporter
Aug 11, 2020
North Georgia
Hello everyone,

As a daily Excel user, I decided to make myself a workbook with the Chlorine / CYA charts (along with PDF copies). I know this is overkill and not needed by most, but thought I would share just in case there were any other spreadsheet nerds who could benefit from it.

Files attached (Excel is in .zip)........two tabs in the workbook (one for the original chart and one for Chemgeek). I tried to properly credit the original authors but if I missed something, please let me know so I can correct it.

Hope someone finds this useful.

Attachments

• TFP Chlorine - CYA Charts.zip
    11.6 KB · Views: 25
  • TFP Chlorine - CYA Chart.pdf
    405.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Chemgeek Chlorine - CYA Chart.pdf
    416.8 KB · Views: 35
Come on, fess up. What were you really supposed to be doing today? I've heard about folks that while away the hours here instead of doing the work they're supposed to be doing! Uh, not me, mind you... some other folks... I've heard... :whistle:

Yes, yes, but you need to finish your homework first young man before you can play with your little friends!! 👨‍🏫

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.