EVO Pool Cleaner now has app Scheduling!!!

I know Marina is the company of choice here on TFP…buuuuuut Amazon has a special this week on the Evo 614i for $738.59 before tax, free shipping…that’s like $100 less than Marina does, right? Do they price match?….asking for a friend. 😂

+1. They can't always have the best price, or the specific model you're looking for. But I will never buy a robot without calling them first. They earned that from me.

Seller info on Amazon looks legit. Address checks out on Google Maps. You might contact the seller and ask about warranty issues and how those would be handled. Buying stuff online versus brick and mortar can cause problems with warranty claims. That’s the one plus side of buying through Marina - they do they equipment sales over the phone via credit card and so it counts as a brick and mortar sale. With Amazon, it’s an online transaction and the manufacturer may or may not warranty that.

Reactions: mbuckmaster
Dang some Amazon bot is watching this thread because the price just dropped another $20 to $718! 😄 Will call Marina later when the sun rises in Colorado to see what they can do. And maybe I don’t need this much robot anyway…just an 18’ round AG. So will value their counsel too.

Aiper has smaller robots for AGPs that are cheaper and likely more of what you need. That EVO is way too much robot for a pool like yours.

Reactions: mbuckmaster
Appreciate the advice! It is a lot of bot for my little spot. 😅 Haven’t reached Marina yet, but that’s what the Amazon seller said over the phone too (R&J Pools, poolsupply.com). FWIW they seemed like a legit dealer and said all the right things for returns/warranty/service, so if anyone is looking for a deal on this robot that Amazon deal seems legit. I’d still call Marina before buying though. 😁

Back to my little Hayward Aquavac 250Li, see if I can charge life into the poor tired soul!….

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.