EV105 rechargeable commentary

If anyone is interested I might do a run down review of the EV105 rechargeable pool vacuum. The one I’ve got is branded BWT PK Turbo but there is other brands such as Voltera that are identical just a different colour.

This cleaner is basically a battery powered impeller that you can attach to your pool pole. Debris are sucked up through the impeller into one of three mesh bags that are provided. Each bag is of various mesh filtration levels

For me this is an absolute game changer in cleaning my pool. I often have quite a few leaves in the pool and I can now clean the entire pool in about 35 mins with no hoses or mucking around with the filter/pump.

Check this out

Anyone else using these? I’d not heard anything about these until my pool cleaner friend showed me.

F

Reactions: 6XSBChamps
That looks like a “hammerhead” except internally battery powered. Very cool 😎
The hammerhead I am referring to is used here by pool companies to do big cleanups & is much pricier, it has a separate large battery.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.