Epoxy Recommendations?

Jul 1, 2015
Thomasville, NC
Well, I am quite proud of myself! Using the tips from this site, I have located both an air leak and water leak in my pool- both have been driving me nuts and I REFUSE to call the pool company, for various reasons.

The water leak is in my deep end skimmer, around the suction hole. I am going to try some epoxy but I am looking for recommendations on brand/type. Also, is it better to drain below the skimmer for a dry repair or is it okay to do it under water. Thanks!

If it is plastic use Plasti-aid.. I fixed a pressure side leak 9 years ago and it still has not leaked :) Dry repair...

THANK YOU!!

Most big chain pool stores sell an epoxy that is mixed above water, and you can just paste whatever needs fixing below the water line without having to drain. I've used it on my plaster pool, but I see that yours is vinyl. That might work as well on your pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.